We are a team of young and energetic people who love to explore new and easy eating ways. We decided to help like-minded people through our sponsors and tastyslicing organization, where we always explore quick ways of eating delicious food. We want to help our community in another way, too, by awarding scholarships.
For that purpose, we are inviting college and university students from food sciences to share their research about healthy food slicing tips. In return, we will award scholarships of worth 500 USD to 5 students who will perform best in their research relating to healthy food slicing.
It will help us spread all the knowledge related to healthy food slicing, and our community will benefit a lot from it. Also, students will be able to have a better future ahead.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
- You must be a food sciences College/University student.
- No restriction for the class/grade you are studying in.
- You must have a CGPA of 3.0 or a percentage of 75 in the last exam (or overall) in the course.
- You have worked with food slicing equipment (preferably). But it will not impact the qualifying criteria of the scholarship.
Rules for a healthy competition:
If you want to be a part of this faithful scholarship program, you must abide by the following rules:
- There is no restriction of multiple qualifiers from the same university.
- No repeated submissions are allowed by the same student.
- The submission sent from official email IDs of students ([email protected]) will be considered valid.
What to submit?
See the guidelines, and you will know how you are required to write the contribution essay.
- The copy score for the submissions must be under 10 percent. You can check the copy score either from Copyscape/Turnitin/Quetext before submission.
- Any submission with a copy score of 10 percent or above will not be eligible to qualify for the competition.
- The essay must be appropriately formatted.
- The essay can also include images/pictures.
- Students must include the references from where they quote the information.
- You are free to choose the topic, but it must be specific to recording sounds, not a general essay.
If you still don’t understand how to write, see the sample pages:
Where to submit?
Submit your entries today. Email us at tastyslicing @ gmail. com.
We will publish the winning essays on our website along with the name of the contributor. So get ready and submit your entries now.